Design, develop, implement, verify and test algorithms, software and simulation tools to perform guidance, navigationand control (GNC) of manned aircraft. Develop control laws to meet air vehicle performance, flying qualities and stabilitymargin requirements, both on ground and in flight. Develop air vehicle system linear and non-linear dynamic simulationmodels and integrate models into software and hardware-in-the-loop simulation environments. Perform performance andflying qualities analysis. Support pilot-in-the-loop simulation handling qualities testing. Analyze air vehicle flight test dataand support flight test activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university with a minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience, or a Master's degree with 0 years of experience.
- Academic exposure to air vehicle dynamics and control, or work experience in a one or more of the following flight sciences disciplines; flight controls, stability and control, aerodynamics, propulsion.
- MATLAB/Simulink programming skills.
- C/C++ Programming Skills.
Qualifications and Education
- The individual must be enthusiastic, hands on in their approach, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
Coming Soon 2023